Wednesday, August 23, 2023



A Guide to “The Art of Living in the Millennium”

A collection of Manuscripts and Novellas that I have written over the last fifteen years.



They are a poetic account of my life experiences which have evolved into a “Mosaic” of my unabridged journey though the universal continuum - a place in my sacred space that I hold dear.


When I began this endeavor it was my way of making sense of the reality that we all eventually face - loving, living, and loss. I have since given my works out to friends and family in need as a self help reference. They are also available to the general public on line at amazon.com and Kindle Publishing.


I believe that they are best realized in the order of their creation, although they are complete thoughts on their own as well. Each a treasured remembrance of moments in time when the Universe and I held hands and made love in the boundless etherial waters of the Cosmos.


Book One - “The Art of Living in the Millennium” is a book on bereavement. The journey that one experiences after the passing of a dear friend, lover, and my life partner Jack.


Book Two - “My Phoenix Rising” is my journey into the new life that began after my wounds began to heal. And an glimpse into process of being born again with the loving help of my loving Husband Chadwick


Book Three - “My Fifth Reincarnation” is a retrospective of my thoughts on the Universal Continuum and how we deal with past events or situations that give rise to our new and authentic selves


Book Four - “Designer Diaries” was actually the first book that I had begun to write at the time of my life partners departure. It is a brief synopsis of my life as an interior designer and interior architect, and artist


Book Five - “Full Circle Again” a recounting of my life sparked by the celebration of my 75th Anniversary. It is part of a Tetralogy and summation of my adventures


Book Six - “Reflections of a TimeTraveler” revisiting travels with my life partner Jack


Book Seven - “Songs of the Desert” reflecting on my meditations in the Desert, my touch stone of srength in an every changing world


Book Eight - “The Aging of an Aquarian” just as it suggests, the process of aging


Book Nine - “Dancing in the Desert” celebrating my 35 years of Desert rapture and revitalization


Book Ten - “Magical Mystical Moments in Time” highlights of a life lived to the fullest


Book Eleven - “A Master Class in Interior Design” my Theory of Exestensial  Design and the Universal Continuum


Book Twelve - “The Loft” a life journey through the art and artifacts of our travels and adventures


Book Thirteen - “Air, Earth, Wind, and Fire” a reflection on the Four Elements of Life and their interaction with Existential Design


Book Fourteen - “It Sometimes Takes a Village” revisiting life progressions and how  they affect our ultimate goals and destinations





No comments:

Post a Comment